How The Feet Picture Industry Works: 17 Statistics For 2023

Reading time: 2 mins

There’s a new side hustle going viral on Instagram and TikTok: selling feet pictures online.

Young women claim to earn thousands of dollars per month selling feet pictures through online platforms.

I recently interviewed Patrick Nielson, the founder of FeetFinder, which is the largest dedicated platform for buying and selling feet pictures. I’ve compiled everything he shared with me and some more interesting statistics below.

Where Do People Sell Feet Pictures?

  • Feet pictures are sold on dedicated platforms like FeetFinder, social media platforms like Instagram and Twitter, and online marketplaces like Craigslist and eBay.
  • FeetFinder is the largest dedicated platform for selling feet pictures, with over 3.5 million users.

How Much Do Feet Pictures Sell For?

  • On FeetFinder, the average price for pictures is $17, and for videos, it is $21.
  • Feet pictures and videos range in price from $4 to $230 on FeetFinder. Standard feet pictures typically sell for $4 to $20, while custom pictures and videos can start at $50 and sell for up to $230.
  • In her record month, the top seller on FeetFinder earned over $22,000.
  • Multiple sellers made more than $100,000 since joining FeetFinder, in total FeetFinder has paid out millions of dollars to its sellers.

How Does FeetFinder Work?

FeetFinder Homepage
  • Sellers on the platform pay a sellers fee starting at $4.99 monthly or $14.99 annually.
  • Sellers keep 80% of their earnings, with the remaining 20% going to FeetFinder.
  • Buyers can subscribe to models on a monthly fee set by the model to unlock all of their content.
  • FeetFinder is exclusively for feet content.
  • FeetFinder has over 5,000 5-star reviews on Trustpilot, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars. (Trustpilot)

Who Buys Feet Pictures?

  • Individuals with a foot fetish derive sexual pleasure from purchasing and viewing pictures of feet.
  • 96% of buyers are male on FeetFinder.
  • 87% of sellers are female on FeetFinder.
  • About 1 in 7 people have had a sexual fantasy before in which feet or toes played a prominent role. (Men's Health)
  • Feet were the most popular fetish on Pornhub in 2022. (Pornhub)
  • Feet pictures of celebrities are in great demand with search phrases like Jenna Ortega feet getting over 19.000 searches per month on Google (Ahrefs)

Why Did FeetFinder Become So Popular?

  • Founded by Patrick Nielson in 2019, FeetFinder launched in 2020 as a secure platform for buying and selling dedicated feet content. Since then it has attracted over 3.5 million users and FeetFinder has paid out sellers millions of dollars.
  • Most sellers choose FeetFinder for selling feet pics over other platforms like Instagram since it is easier for sellers to find legit buyers on FeetFinder.
  • It gives buyers a place to feel accepted and not judged and an easy place to live their fetish anonymously.
Article by
Max T.
Max is the founder of Knowledge Eager and has made it his mission to find and review the best online business courses. He has taken more than 20 online courses and runs a small portfolio of content websites.